Online Marketing Experience
- Certified Google Partner for both Adwords and Analytics.
- Managed over 100 Adwords campaign with annual budget ranging from $10,000-$500,000.
- Organized an extensive study to determine the effects of the hydraulics of the Great Dam on PPC cost. Reduced the cost from $42 to $23 per transaction.
- Raised brand awareness online via innovative digital strategy
- Developed responsive websites that adhere to best practices of both web development and SEO
- Used extensive SEO knowledge to increase the company website’s organic traffic by 50% over the course of 8 months.
- Managed all social media channels which resulted in a 600% increase in followers
- Updated web design principles and techniques using HTML5 and CSS3
- Developed an affiliate marketing system that brought in $3,000-5,000 monthly revenue.
- Used KPI’s and measurable metrics to create landing page segmentation strategies, A/B testing of title, content, image, and offers which drove higher engagement
- Developed and executed social media strategy and online reputation management tactics
General Marketing Experience
- Managed and administered marketing budget, ensuring all products are being marketed to their respective target demographics via diverse cross-platform media outlets
- Formulated strategic marketing plans for new product launch
- Utilized marketing automation tools to create performance-driven campaigns
- Developed advertising campaigns and purchased media to support marketing promotions for 25 dealerships
- Created digital ads, direct mails, emails, brochures, and print ads
- Organized CRM data mining and email campaigns for special promotions
- Coordinated commercial/community sponsorships and events
Human Resources Experience
- Years of extensive experience in facilitating and orchestrating actions and applications through working in different levels of inter-office teams
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of HRIS software, i.e. JD Edwards and Candidate Manager
- Performed human resource duties required by management and maintained files in accordance with company policies
- Provided CMS training along with extensive support for all new hires to the department
- Screened and interviewed selected candidates and prepped them for various assignment roles
Customer Service Experience
- Dealt with customer complaints in a professional manner and made company improvements based on the complaints
- Resolved a wide range of customer problems, while applying diplomacy and assertiveness to various situations
- Established highly effective relationships with potential clients at all levels, from support staff through management, using a natural conversational style